Thursday, October 04, 2007

NaNoWriMo

Where have we been, my lovely sister and I? We've been off to foreign parts and unusual states (of mind, that is...) and have returned ready to play.

The challenge has been offered and met. We will be doing NaNoWriMo this year. This will be our very first, so go easy on us! Two separate novels by two separate sisters whose paths might cross. I'll leave it up to you to decide if I mean the paths of the novels or the sisters.

And there's supposed to be a plot. A PLOT, I tell you! That little requirement involves organization, planning, and preparation. I believe I already mentioned organization, but I am compelled to mention it again, and this time with feeling -- ORGANIZATION.

Dari will likely shine at this. I am doomed, as I cannot get the picture of a dwarf carrying a parasol while riding a bicycle out of my head.

A plot? An outline? Really?

Doomed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear sister - do not fear...we will both likely fall on our delectable asses...but (and by that, I mean, however) we will complete the task we have set out to do, with great flourish and aplomb and sardonic wit. Of this, I have no doubt.

Dari Malapert said...

Who is that twit masquerading as your sister? DANGslvsu

Dari Malapert said...

Oh hell.

DANG.